BekabadCement JSC together with Christian Pfeiffer carried out an overhaul
BekabadCement JSC together with Christian Pfeiffer carried out an overhaul, with the following works carried out:
– frontal armor (16 pcs.);
– body armors in the 1st chamber (260 pcs.);
– chamber partition (16 pcs.);
– dead-end armor (16 pcs.);
– flat-reflected armor plates (390 pcs.);
– exhaust grid (16 pcs.)
– outlet diaphragm submerged surface of the kiln shell.
3. Grooving and welding of the mill shell internally and externally.
– CHRISTIAN PFEIFFER 4th generation chamber partition diaphragm;
– fixing ring (segment, 6 pcs.), fixing bolt M36×120 (26 pcs.), metal wall (8 pcs.), countersunk head fixing bolt M24×75 (84 pcs.), material flow control (cone);
– welding of the metal wall and steel crossbody blades;
– mounting of slotted plates (24 pcs.) and inserts (18 pcs.), M24×100 fixing bolt with tear-off head (132 pcs.), rear wall plate from the 2nd chamber side (12 pcs.), slotted plates (12 pcs.) and inserts (18 pcs.), fixing bolt with tear-off head (136 pcs.);
– frontal armor (16 pcs.), M39×300 mounting bolt (16 pcs.), M39×270 mounting bolt (16 pcs.), activating armor of the 1st chamber (260 pcs.), M36×160 mounting bolt (260 pcs.), activating armor for the 2nd chamber (182 pcs.), M36×150 mounting bolt (182 pcs.), classification armor for the 2nd chamber (208 pcs.), M36×150 mounting bolt (208 pcs.);
– coating with heat-resistant rubber between the shells and body armor in the 1st and 2nd chambers.
5. Work on ZTV-1250 main drive:
– disassembly and installation of the coupling half for replacement of the torque cover of the 1st unit;
– inspection of bearings and gearbox teeth;
– replacement of G11-25 pump glands of the gearbox oil system.
Thus, within the framework of the overhaul a complex of works including dismantling and mounting of various components, welding, revision and replacement of necessary parts was performed.
This helped to improve the condition and extend the service life of the equipment at Bekabadcement JSC.